Saturday, November 28, 2009

We Are Finished with Field Work!!! ;0)

I am so happy and relieved that we have all our crops in as of last Saturday the 21st of November. YEAH!!! We have been busy putting away machinery and catching up on odds and ends at the farm. We had a nice quiet and relaxing Thanksgiving at home. Tomorrow I am putting the finishing touches on my dolls and adding them to Marcella and Maggie's Attic! Can't wait for you to see them. I also am looking forward to writing another Marcella and Maggie's Gazette and start on my Christmas cards! I am already getting some from my Prim Sister's! We took our trip to German town to get some advent calender's at Domeiers store which is 75 years old! They have the most unique German ornaments, steins and clocks...I can't even list all the beautiful things. If your ever in New Ulm, MN you have to check it out!

No comments: